Gollum and Samwise Gamgee
- Gollum: What's it doing?! Stupid, fat hobbit! You ruins it!
- Sam: What's to ruin? There was hardly any meat on them. What we need is a few good taters.
- Gollum: What's "taters", precious? What's "taters", eh?
- Sam: Po-tay-toes! Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
- [Gollum spits.]
- Sam: Even you couldn't say no to that.
- Gollum: Oh yes, we could! Spoiling nice fish! Give it to us raw, and wriggling! You keep nasty chips!
- Sam: ...You're hopeless.
I really wish people would be a little more considerate.
Treat people how you would like to be treated.